YOSHON.COM NEWS: Star-K’s Yoshon Quick Reference Guide is Here as of 9/14/22! See our Updates & Downloads Page.
Gold Medal “KC” Flour is Earlier Than the General Wheat Cutoff Date! See News Alert for 9/6/22.
New update from COR Canada on Ardent Mills Flour. To see it, go to our News Alert for 8/30/22.
New update from Project Chodosh: Most of the General Cutoff Dates Are In! To see it, go to our News Alert for 8/23/22.
Note: Any Product Entry on Our Site That is “Updated As Of” August 1, 2022 or Later, is Current. (Anything Dated Before This Was From Last Season.)
Get the Official Yoshon.com Mobile App!
Now available in both the App Store and Google Play. Click on the applicable badge below to go to download the app now!
- Built-in lightning-fast scanning capability, to automatically search for an exact product match.
- Get instant yoshon status and date codes on over 2,200 products.
- Manual searching is still available.
- Safe, Secure and Kosher.
- Create a “Favorite Products” list to check on your frequently used items with the tap of your finger.
- Check the categories list to find like-kind product substitutions while at the store.
- Built-in kosher browser access to Yoshon.com’s articles, download pdf updates, and many resources.
- Instant access for questions to the private Yoshon.com WhatsApp private messaging and texting at the tap of your finger.
- No monthly dues or additional service fees, just a one-time fee to download the app for the lifetime of your account.
Our WhatsApp Groups are for questions, information, and news on Yoshon products ONLY.
Note to Those Wanting to Buy Products on Our Website: We DO NOT make, sell, or distribute any products, and can’t tell you where to buy them! Do not join this group.
Has This Site Helped You? Please Consider Donating to Help Keep Yoshon.com Running.
Are You New to Keeping Yoshon?
Do You Want to Learn More?
We Can Recommend This Book for Anyone Who is Serious About Keeping the Mitzvah:
Vintage Grain Can Teach You All You Need to Know. Written So That Newcomers and Those in the Food Industry Can Understand, it is Entertaining As Well As Educational.
Available in Paperback, Hardcover and Ebook.
A ‘New’ Prohibition in these days in Eretz Israel
– 23 Av 5781 הרב דוד יוסף – איסור ‘חדש’ בימים אלו בארץ ישראל From: Yechave Da’at Language: Hebrew Speakers: Rabbi David Yosef Posted Date: July 31, 2021 Time: 3 Minutes, 04 Seconds Summary: The prohibition of chadash these days in Israel.